ASUS GeForce RTX 3070 Noctua Edition Officially Announced, First Graphics Card with Noctua Fans

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
asus-geforce-rtx-3070-noctua-edition-with-reflection-1024x576.jpg
Image: Noctua

ASUS and Noctua have officially announced the ASUS GeForce RTX 3070 Noctua Edition, the world’s first graphics card with Noctua fans and a tailored heat sink co-engineered by the Austrian cooling manufacturer.

The ASUS GeForce RTX 3070 Noctua Edition features two state-of-the-art NF-A12x25 fans that enable not only excellent cooling performance but reduced noise levels of up to 15 dB(A). It also features ASUS’ 0 db technology, whereby the graphics card’s fans will come to a standstill when the GPU temperature falls below 50°C.

Enthusiasts who have never been fond of Noctua’s color choices may not be too impressed with how the ASUS GeForce RTX 3070 Noctua Edition looks, however. Its fans feature the manufacturer’s unmistakable but polarizing beige and brown color scheme rather than black...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not the biggest fan of Noctua's colors but I don't know, I kind of think this looks pretty snazzy. I'm really curious to see if they'll make a 3090 OC model.

I think those colors were all the rage in the 70s :D
Still, I can´t help but see gentle typhoons when I look at these.

Become a Patron!
Back