ASUS Lists ROG Strix Aura Edition ATX 3.0 PSUs with 16-Pin 12VHPWR Connectors

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ASUS has updated its power supply catalog with the ROG Strix Gold Aura Edition Series, a new series of ATX 3.0 power supplies that feature 16-pin PCIe support, improved cooling, and Aura Sync RGB to provide stable, efficient, cool, and quiet power alongside flash for next-gen systems.

See full article...

These manufacturers keep advertising these ATX 3.0 power supplies, but they are nowhere to be found to purchase. Some have been advertising for months.

These manufacturers keep advertising these ATX 3.0 power supplies, but they are nowhere to be found to purchase. Some have been advertising for months.
I think we lucked out with ours. I noticed a couple of days after I got mine that they sold out and just checked, and they still are.

I will advise this. If you want a high end power supply from Microcenter order it online from your store for pickup. They do NOT put them on the shelves. And many of the people on the floor sales area simply don't know that they are in the back.

And many of the people on the floor sales area simply don't know that they are in the back
Reminds of the times I used to see a movie in stock at the local BB online and drove down there and had to wait for them to find it in the back. These days though I just order for P/U or delivery. I'm through with those games. I wish we had a Micro here. It's like living in the dark ages with our local BB when it comes to modern tech. Pretty sure I can find GTX 750 if it's needed. sigh.

I will advise this. If you want a high end power supply from Microcenter order it online from your store for pickup. They do NOT put them on the shelves. And many of the people on the floor sales area simply don't know that they are in the back.
I do this for everything. Unless I lived down the street from the store that had it, I wouldn't chance it. I'd honestly pay a little extra for the service if they asked.

I think we lucked out with ours. I noticed a couple of days after I got mine that they sold out and just checked, and they still are.
Definitely we did. I think I was one of the first ones to buy the FSP unit, and they sure didn't last long from there as word got out.

Become a Patron!
Back