ASUS PG43UQ 4K/144Hz HDR1000 43″ Monitor with DSC Available to Buy, If You Can Find One

I am at an even smaller size, 27, and feel like my abilty to focus on the entire screen is at its limit.

I sit a little over two feet away from my 32" screen and have considered going back to a 27"just because it's tough to get the full screen in without turning my head. Not sure if I can do it though.

If text quality is better than the XG438Q I'm interested.

I wonder if there is a second hand market for the XG438Q though

It's brilliant in games, but for desktop productivity work the text quality is just painfully bad.

Yea I'm in the 32 inch range myself. I don't feel a need for larger unless I get a crazy good deal.

I have to agree with most about IPS vs VA. I still remember being in awe with all that I'd never seen before when I got my LG 31MU97. I usually sit about 3ft from it as well and honestly cannot describe how crisp and vibrant the images are. Since then both my t.v.'s are IPS and all look amazing for both movies and games. I'll even go further and say those not liking the VA panels may want to check out the LG B9/C9 offerrings. 120hz adaptive sync in either 4k/1440p along with HDR10 and DolbyVision. It's tough to beat those specs in the monitor realm.

Become a Patron!
Back