ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER Video Card Review

Brent_Justice

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 Series SUPER refresh GPUs were announced at CES 2024, early this January. The GeForce RTX 40 Series SUPER series consists of three new video cards in NVIDIA’s lineup, the GeForce RTX 4080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER, and GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER. We detailed this launch in our NVIDIA CES 2024 Announcements article, among […]

See full article...

Nice review. Interesting that there is still interplay between the AMD lineup and Nvidia's lineup. Seems like some of that AMD fine wine is still a factor.

This leaves me a much better taste than the RTX4070Super. I was considering getting a RTX4070Ti for a while, this makes it much more tempting.
I'm surprised on how many titles it can run at 4K even without DLSS

Last edited:
This is the card that I think stands out the most of the bunch. Basically just a cut-down 4080 at the price many were saying a 4080 should've launched at. I'm glad to see it performed so well and that it really had a knock down / drag out fight with the 7900 XT, at least until ray tracing came into play, as both are good cards. I'm also pleasantly surprised to see the trend continue with some newer cards where you can apply your power/voltage increases and over clocks while leaving the fans at auto. If I didn't have 3090 Ti's in my other two rigs I'd order one.

Become a Patron!
Back