ASUS x GUNDAM Lineup Includes $2,499 GeForce ROG Strix RTX 3090, $1,499 Motherboards, and More

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
asus-z490-gundam-motherboard-1024x576.jpg
Image: ASUS

If you’re a hardware enthusiast who happens to love Mobile Suit Gundam, prepare your wallets, as ASUS has introduced a big lineup of components inspired by the legendary Japanese anime. You can check out HXL’s tweet below for the complete lineup, but two of the biggest highlights are the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 GUNDAM and ASUS ROG Maximus XII Extreme GUNDAM Editions.

These special models mimic the color scheme of the original RX-78-2 Gundam, which features a predominately white body with red, yellow, and blue highlights. The ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 GUNDAM Edition echoes this with a white shroud, while the ASUS ROG Maximus XII Extreme GUNDAM Edition does something similar with a cover that’s white and blue, with a red highlight...

Continue reading...

Nice Gundam print on the back of the PCB where it will never be seen outside of initial installation.

For the ones interested, I hope the lower tiered parts are somewhat more affordable. I also hope it succeeds so we can see more of these in the future in different franchises.

The routers are available on ASUS's webstore but it requires a Chinese phone number or I would have grabbed one.

They are China only :(

Become a Patron!
Back