BF2

Real users? or bots to make it look like the servers are full. But arent actually full.

Real users. BF2Hub resurrected Gamespy's stats and took over the master server duties from EA. So the game is fully functional and people actually play.

I'm guessing 4 disks are in the box and the other is in a binder of some sort for quick access...

You are probably right. The play disk is probably going to be missing, but IIRC one of the newest updates took away the need for having the CD in the drive. So it might be in the box as well. Then again, I think I might have had the DVD version. Been a couple years.

Well crap, now it makes me wonder where the copy is that I have. :ROFLMAO:

I guess I'll be digging around as well. LOL

OH jeez, haven't played that in like 15 years

If we're resurrecting old battlefield games, I vote for Bad Company

I vote for Bad Company

Oh man, that was a great one!!!!!!!!

And, haven't went through it yet but I found a huge box of a ton of my ole games from years ago and I'm pretty sure BF2 is in that box. :p

Crap, now I'm going to have to check................Yeppers, I got it as well on Steam.

Now there is a thought. Some Bad Company 2 gaming. (y)

I checked and I don't have it. Must have been on 360. I enjoyed the Bad Company games. Also the dialog was usually funny as hell.

I cannot find my cd key for the life of me... I used to have the **** big plastic cases for that game too.
Wow its been a long time.

I cannot find my cd key for the life of me... I used to have the **** big plastic cases for that game too.
Wow its been a long time.

Crap man, that really sucks!!!!
Look around more for sure man. Probably somewhere you least expect to find it.

Become a Patron!
Back