BIOSTAR Unveils Overdrive Case Mod Inspired by V8 Engines

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Wouldn't it be cool if my PC looked like a car engine? That's something I have never, ever asked myself, but BIOSTAR has taken the liberty of fusing the two hobbies together.

Go to post

If Biostar wants to appeal to younger consumers they need to make inexpensive hardware that performs well and lasts.

If they do that and do a LITTLE bit on aesthetics they will be golden.

From my brother who's helped build tank trucks, to my mechanic that has a wall of NHRA trophies, and a friend that has an impressive resume of his own, I've been around a lot of racers in my life. At one point a Toyota mechanic I used to go to even had a fender from an Ivan "Ironman" Stewart truck. All that said and I really have a hard time thinking that I'd want this.

I still wouldn't go for it but if BIOSTAR really wanted to tap into something involving racing they'd need to work with auto manufacturers to make a car-shaped one. From street racers (who'd likely go crazy with the RGB) to F1 or NASCAR there's probably a market for it and it would be closer to the bullseye. I still wouldn't want one but it's a thought.

Become a Patron!
Back