Bloodborne, God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, and Uncharted Collection Reportedly Headed to PC

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
bloodborne-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: From Software

Four of Sony’s biggest PlayStation exclusives are reportedly headed to the PC platform. The rumor comes from leaker CrazyLeaksOnATrain, who claims that the slate of ports that were previously teased by Sony Interactive President and CEO Jim Ryan include Bloodborne (From Software), God of War (Santa Monica Studios), Ghost of Tsushima (Sucker Punch Productions), and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (Naughty Dog, Bluepoint Games).

that slate of Sony games for pc will be funBloodborneuncharted collectionghost of Tsushimagod of war— CrazyLeaksOnATrain (@CrazyLeaksTrain) March 4, 2021

While this reads like a dream list of titles that any PC gamer without a PlayStation would have come...

Continue reading...

Haven't really followed Bloodborne or Uncharted much but I am very interested in the God of War and Ghost of Tsushima.

Uncharted is pretty fun if you into the indiana jones like stuff, played trough the whole series and had a good time, the first game is pretty dated though, the others held up better. Bloodborne is for masochists who like dark souls and stuff, never got trough the first bit in the game, it's too punishing for me.

Would be f*cking awesome if Uncharted Collection and God of War 4 came to PC. I played the f*ck outta Uncharted 1-3 on PS3 and I also have the collection on PS4 (paid $10 for physical copy but then Sony released digital copy for free last year so I grabbed that too). Some truly awesome games there. I did not care for Uncharted 4 at all, but it would be cool of Uncharted Lost Legacy comes to PC as well. God of War 4 I also paid $10 for, and I finally played through it last year. Ended up being one of my most favorite games from the past generation. I'm currently playing Ghost of Tsushima now. Sucks I have to deal with 30fps (you get 60fps on PS5), like when I played Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4. I'm glad HZD finally came to PC, and GoT definitely needs to come to PC as well. I'm hoping all of Sony's big 9th-gen titles come to PC so I won't have to get a PS5. Let's get the Ratchet and Clank games on PC too please.

Become a Patron!
Back