Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Image: Activision

NVIDIA’s deep learning super sampling image upscaling technology, DLSS, is probably coming very soon to Infinity Ward and Raven Software’s free-to-play battle royale hit Call of Duty: Warzone. This is according to a newsletter that was sent out by green team regarding Overwatch’s newly added support for NVIDIA Reflex, which includes a subject line claiming that DLSS is coming to Call of Duty: Warzone next week on Thursday, April 22. Evidently, Call of Duty: Warzone’s NVIDIA DLSS update might be enabled as part of the game’s Season 3 patch update.

@NVIDIAGeForce I received this week's GeForce newsletter from you guys with this "Warzone DLSS launch on 4/22" text in the subject, but I can't find any news about this on the website, just this text on the email. Is It real...
Continue reading...

Grimlakin

FPS Junkie
So aiming down scope at lower res targets... will. E easier or harder ? Will DLSS make players easier to spot as high res objects in a low res space, or harder because they are blended into the object with dlss dithering.

Eduardo_Domingot

{NG}Fidel
Staff member
So aiming down scope at lower res targets... will. E easier or harder ? Will DLSS make players easier to spot as high res objects in a low res space, or harder because they are blended into the object with dlss dithering.
I would rather play at a fixed resolution without a feature like DLSS in a game like this, but I will commend them for adding a feature. I am sick of 20GB+ updates that add nothing more than new season pass content.
I do wish they would fix the guns in this game though, the FFAR and the COD:BO AUG are just too good now.

Become a Patron!