Call of Duty: Warzone’s Season 3 Update Will Reportedly Add Support for NVIDIA DLSS

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
call-of-duty-warzone-1024x576.jpg
Image: Activision

NVIDIA’s deep learning super sampling image upscaling technology, DLSS, is probably coming very soon to Infinity Ward and Raven Software’s free-to-play battle royale hit Call of Duty: Warzone. This is according to a newsletter that was sent out by green team regarding Overwatch’s newly added support for NVIDIA Reflex, which includes a subject line claiming that DLSS is coming to Call of Duty: Warzone next week on Thursday, April 22. Evidently, Call of Duty: Warzone’s NVIDIA DLSS update might be enabled as part of the game’s Season 3 patch update.

@NVIDIAGeForce I received this week's GeForce newsletter from you guys with this "Warzone DLSS launch on 4/22" text in the subject, but I can't find any news about this on the website, just this text on the email. Is It real...

Continue reading...

So aiming down scope at lower res targets... will. E easier or harder ? Will DLSS make players easier to spot as high res objects in a low res space, or harder because they are blended into the object with dlss dithering.

So aiming down scope at lower res targets... will. E easier or harder ? Will DLSS make players easier to spot as high res objects in a low res space, or harder because they are blended into the object with dlss dithering.
I would rather play at a fixed resolution without a feature like DLSS in a game like this, but I will commend them for adding a feature. I am sick of 20GB+ updates that add nothing more than new season pass content.
I do wish they would fix the guns in this game though, the FFAR and the COD:BO AUG are just too good now.

Become a Patron!
Back