CD PROJEKT RED CEO Plans to Keep Cyberpunk 2077 September Launch on Track

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Cyberpunk-2077-1024x576.png
Image Credit: CD PROJEKT RED

It has become all too, and understandably, common with recent events that many events are getting delays. This particular game has already experienced its own setbacks. From its large ambitions to quality assurance CD PROJEKT RED has set the bar high for this release. The games development began around their 2015 release of The Witcher 3. In light of the many new challenges brought on by COVID-19 CEO Adam Kiciński would like everyone to know it will still arrive in September...

Continue reading...

Yea I need to get my preorder in for this one. September 2020 or 2021 I don't really care.

Yea I need to get my preorder in for this one. September 2020 or 2021 I don't really care.

Why not just wait until it launches, and buy it then? In theis case Cyberpunk really seems like a day one buy either way, but in general pre-orders are best avoided for the health of the industry, and keeping them honest.

Why not just wait until it launches, and buy it then? In theis case Cyberpunk really seems like a day one buy either way, but in general pre-orders are best avoided for the health of the industry, and keeping them honest.

Normally I agree. But I want to support CD project red. They have been doing good by the consumers with things like their gog polices and many other examples as of late. So I will support that and let them make a bit more off of. Me

Become a Patron!
Back