Chinese Retailer Reportedly Faking Sales Numbers to Hide GeForce RTX 3080 Supply Issues

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-close-up-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

Stock seemingly sold out before you can blink an eye has become the norm for NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 30 Series. Nearly two months later, not much has changed. Rumors continue to come out for more variants, but even if true, most wonder when they would be able to get a hold of one.

One could tally the number of reviews from retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy...

Continue reading...

These are the cards that are supposedly going to "flood" the market come November. I'll believe it when I see it.

Chinese businesses....lying about something. Wow, that is new.

These are the cards that are supposedly going to "flood" the market come November. I'll believe it when I see it.

Yea that flood is going to be amd cards.. maybe... hopefully? Glad to kpw there will be good reviews. It seems the only people actually getting cards are scalpers, campers, and bots. If your life isn't that card you're sol. And really its not a bad thing. Because if amd cards review well and have market availability we will all be pleased. And Nvidia will be left holding the bag so to speak.

The rumors of NV going to TSMC must be true. All of this points to Samsung’s 8nm process being totally fubar with respect to 3 series yields.

The rumors of NV going to TSMC must be true. All of this points to Samsung’s 8nm process being totally fubar with respect to 3 series yields.

If Samsungs yields are so bad where do they get the supposedly "boatload" of 3070's from? Those 3070's however don't use GDDR6X but regular GDDR6 maybe that is the problem?

Then again the boat may be a canoe, who knows. :unsure:

If Samsungs yields are so bad where do they get the supposedly "boatload" of 3070's from? Those 3070's however don't use GDDR6X but regular GDDR6 maybe that is the problem?

Then again the boat may be a canoe, who knows. :unsure:

A dingy is a ship of the line to a man without a vessel.

Become a Patron!
Back