Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID 360 ATMOS AIO CPU Cooler Review

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction Cooler Master has been helping gamers master their cooling for the past thirty years. They manufacture air coolers, liquid coolers, computer cases, power supplies, and other PC accessories that are sold across the world. On our test bench, today is the Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID 360 ATMOS AIO CPU cooler. It should be available in retail in the near future at an expected price of $159. Take a look at our shopping widgets for current pricing once it is available. We will again be using our second-generation AIO test platform that is capable of putting out enough heat to make […]

See full article...

Nice looking cooler and quite competitive. Taming a 13900K @275W under load is no easy task.

I just want to know, how well does it do at playing Dolby audio tracks?

Yea I don't understand the whole ATMOS part of the name either.

Nice looking cooler and quite competitive. Taming a 13900K @275W under load is no easy task.

I just want to know, how well does it do at playing Dolby audio tracks?
I considered testing that, but after finding out I had to completely redo the test platform.... I decided not to!

Yea I don't understand the whole ATMOS part of the name either.

Maybe it's atmosphere. They focused on the fact they reduced packaging (which is actually quite nifty how they packed it compared to other aios) as well as heavy use of recycled materials - goes along with that flat pack case on the news page (I'll post a few more of that from Computex, but need to resize them to upload...)

Become a Patron!
Back