Corsair 5000X with $55 off promo code

This was on my list but really happy with the Carbide. Still a great price though.

This was on my list but really happy with the Carbide. Still a great price though.
I'm tempted to get one at this price as I had the black version and really liked it, but not sure when I'd get around to using it.

That looks like a thinner version of the Thermaltake View 51 TG ARGB. <-- What I have. It's a monster.) Even the glass panel layout and the gaps around the top are the exact same. Though they only have the single vented right side panel.

Still looks like a good case. If it were the same as what I have with more Mesh as opposed to glass I might have moved on it.

That looks like a thinner version of the Thermaltake View 51 TG ARGB. <-- What I have. It's a monster.) Even the glass panel layout and the gaps around the top are the exact same. Though they only have the single vented right side panel.

Still looks like a good case. If it were the same as what I have with more Mesh as opposed to glass I might have moved on it.
They seem to go from case to case with this rebate now. Right now it's on the 7000 series cases which are great full tower cases as well. I was using the 7000X version up until recently and it cooled everything well.

Become a Patron!
Back