Corsair Launches New Liquid-Cooled Gaming PCs

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
corsair-one-a200-desktop-image-1024x576.jpg
Image: Corsair

Corsair has announced its new Corsair One gaming desktop PCs, which feature a convection-assisted liquid cooling system and new magnetic levitation ML Series fan. The a200 comes with an AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, while the i200 features 11th Gen Intel Core CPU options. Both are paired with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080. Other components include an 80 Plus Platinum SFX PSU, Vengeance LPX DDR4 memory, a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 M.2 NVMe SSD, and a 2 TB HDD. Each comes with a two-year warranty; prices range from $3,599.99 to $3,799.99...

Continue reading...

That's a nice setup... too bad that cost is so high. Those are good looking specs no doubt but 3600 to 3800 is a bit rich.

I could see 2800 to 3000 more in line with a premium markup. I have a feeling product availability is the issue here.

Well, I guess if you were to go unscalp yourself a 3080, that's probably not far off what your final price would end up being all-in with similar level of components throughout, less some pre-made markup. Falcon Northwest, for example, is running the same price with only a 3070 and Ryzen 7.

Nice box, crazy price.

I run a Corsair water block on my Threadripper, it's ok. Had a bit of an issue getting the bubbles out initially. Had to really shake it up to get the bigger bubbles out of the water block.

I miss the Raystorm Neo I had on the other TR that I sold. It was superior in performance

Lets see what ebay says about this price...

3080.. 2250 dollars! holy eff...

5900x... 780 dollars.

So basically 3030 dollars just for the cpu and Video card at current Ebay buy it now prices with shipping.

Holy fudge nuggets through in that this is a complete loop, comes with ram, power supply, case and everything. It starts to look like a good deal.

That is really a shame.

If I needed a complete new build I'd get one, yeah that price is gonna hurt but in the current climate there's a lot going for it. Honestly, though, I expect these to sell out. I've been watching the pre-built stuff closely since the Ampere launch and since the new year things have really disappeared, junk included. I also find it neat how they're a kind of custom small form / mini itx type of thing. Not exactly but definitely small.

I also find it neat how they're a kind of custom small form / mini itx type of thing.
You start looking at TDP vs. enclosure volume and you realize that high-end (150w CPU + 250w GPU) system just ain't fitting into pure ITX quietly. Not under a good system load.

Little bit bigger ain't a bad thing here ;)

Become a Patron!
Back