Corsair SFX 750 Platinum

Eduardo_Domingot

{NG}Fidel
Staff member
Does anyone know why this PSU is just out of stock almost everywhere? Was it a limited run? Is it corona virus? I was hoping to upgrade my PSU but now I cant find it without price gouging.

I'll see if we have a contact with Corsair, but generally speaking, supply chains for computer component makers have been rather disrupted due to the virus. We're seeing many manufacturers holding review samples back to keep them in their sales channel, or massive delays on getting them (i.e. their warehouse is in California and their employees are on quarantine). So, it could be a little bit of each...

If it makes you feel any better... I was able to grab one before they went out of stock!

20200327_202133.jpg

With that said, I was also hoping to pickup a Alphacool Eisbaer LT solo for an upcoming build and they appear to be sold out. Saw a tweet from Alphacool that said they were experiencing shortages/delays due to Coronavirus - so I wouldn't be surprised if this is also affecting Corsair's products.

I'll see if we have a contact with Corsair, but generally speaking, supply chains for computer component makers have been rather disrupted due to the virus. We're seeing many manufacturers holding review samples back to keep them in their sales channel, or massive delays on getting them (i.e. their warehouse is in California and their employees are on quarantine). So, it could be a little bit of each...
Yeah let me know if you get any word. I noticed this before the Corona situation but I thought nothing of it at the time. Now its still out of stock and I almost am wondering if they stopped making it.

Yeah let me know if you get any word. I noticed this before the Corona situation but I thought nothing of it at the time. Now its still out of stock and I almost am wondering if they stopped making it.

That I doubt, it's incredibly popular with the ITX scene and unless they have a more powerful model in the works - I can't see a phase out.

Our contact at Corsair says that the power supply is not discontinued as far as he knows and suspects the channel has sold out multiplied by supply issues getting another batch done.

Our contact at Corsair says that the power supply is not discontinued as far as he knows and suspects the channel has sold out multiplied by supply issues getting another batch done.
You are amazing, thank you for the update. It will still be on my upgrade list then. I will hold tight.

Become a Patron!
Back