Crysis Remastered Delayed Following Underwhelming Leak

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
crysis-remastered-1024x576.jpg
Image: Crytek

Crytek has announced that it is delaying not only the trailer premiere of Crysis Remastered, but the game’s launch date, due to the negative response elicited by yesterday’s leaked screenshots and PC footage. We don’t know how the remaster will be improved upon, exactly, but the developer has promised that the final game will live up to what fans expect from a Crysis title. You can check out the full statement from Crytek below.

We would like to share an important update with you all! pic.twitter.com/ylu0OisDf3— Crysis (@Crysis) July 1, 2020

Dear Crysis Fans,As you know...

Continue reading...

Well, better late than never. I have to admit I was wondering why it took 13 years to downgrade it to becoming a console port. I'm still looking forward to it and feel mostly confident they'll improve it.

So... does the Switch really need games like Crysis / Farcry etc? It's a kiddie console, why are they porting murder sims to it? (yes, I know, $$$)

I would like a solid FPS on the switch. Many kids own one but a lot of the people I know are much older.

I have no problem with this. I wish more developers would delay games if they aren't actually finished rather than releasing them half assed and try fixing them thru endless patches. I say good for Crytec.

Become a Patron!
Back