Crystal Dynamics Joins Microsoft’s Xbox-Exclusive Perfect Dark Project

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
perfect-dark-joanna-dark-city-1024x576.jpg
Image: Rare

Crystal Dynamics, the developer behind Rise of the Tomb Raider and Marvel’s Avengers, is partnering with The Initiative to co-develop Microsoft’s highly anticipated reboot of Rare’s N64 classic, Perfect Dark. This is an unexpected development, as Crystal Dynamics is a subsidiary owned by Square Enix.

Perfect Dark update! We are partnering with Crystal Dynamics, the world class team behind character-driven games such as Tomb Raider, to bring this first-person spy thriller to a new generation. pic.twitter.com/EiqjU99wMa— TheInitiative (@TheInitiative) September 24, 2021

“The teams couldn’t pass up a chance to work together,” another tweet reads. “We’re still early in development, but incredibly excited to use this unique...

Continue reading...

Oh, the untalented devs that are responsible for its Marvel's Avengers huge bug issues disaster after a year later, huh?!

Yeah, what could go wrong?! Nice strategic choice there, MS! /s 😏

Oh, the untalented devs that are responsible for its Marvel's Avengers huge bug issues disaster after a year later, huh?!

Yeah, what could go wrong?! Nice strategic choice there, MS! /s 😏
The end game was non-existent, but up until that point I kinda liked Avengers, and I'm looking forward to GoG. Kinda the same way I felt about Anthem

The end game was non-existent, but up until that point I kinda liked Avengers, and I'm looking forward to GoG. Kinda the same way I felt about Anthem
Good to know on Avengers. I've been curious about it for the single-player campaign and have read a lot of mixed reviews for it. I've always wanted a modern version of Ultimate Alliance but it seems like that'll never happen.

Become a Patron!
Back