Deadpool & Wolverine Official Trailer and New Posters Released by Marvel Studios

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Marvel Studios has shared the official trailer for Deadpool & Wolverine, offering a lengthy look at the new feature film from director Shawn Levy that brings together two of the comic book world's most popular characters in a new adventure that will involve not only Deadpool's (Ryan Reynolds) usual antics, but also a comic-accurate costume for Hugh Jackman's Wolverine.

See full article...

Not great, but pretty good. I only fear it won't be up to the hype, more often than not, I see rumors and leaks of cameos and plots, too many for them to end up in the movie. Kind of what happened with Dr Strange. Still, having just Deadpool and Wolverine should be plenty.

The trailer's music seemed strangely appropriate for a couple of pre-Madonnas.

I mean when it comes to streaming I guess.... Deadpool is funny enough. I have no idea what the story is about but since we're seeing a younger Wolverine than from Logan, I suspect more multiverse BS is afoot. I read something about the TVA from Loki but overall there isn't much info on the plot.

I mean when it comes to streaming I guess.... Deadpool is funny enough. I have no idea what the story is about but since we're seeing a younger Wolverine than from Logan, I suspect more multiverse BS is afoot. I read something about the TVA from Loki but overall there isn't much info on the plot.
You pretty much got it. I'm not sure if its TVA or something else but otherwise, yeah, that's pretty much the story.

Become a Patron!
Back