DOUGH Announces Spectrum ES07E2D, a 27-Inch OLED Monitor with Glossy QHD Panel and 240 Hz Refresh Rate

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
DOUGH, the world's first community-powered gaming hardware creator, has announced the Spectrum ES07E2D, a new 27-inch monitor with a gaming-grade 240 Hz OLED panel developed by LG Display that is slated for release in 2023.

See full article...

Hmm.. wouldn't any kickstarter qualify as community-powered? I'm pretty sure we've even seen monitors of some sort over on Kickstarter at some point. Wonder how long it will take them to realize that there are only like 3 companies in the world that make panels, and every single monitor ever is just some derivative of a panel out of one of those 3 companies.

Also... Dough. What a name.

They rebranded from Eve after their disastrous crowdfunding campaign for the 4K Eve Spectrum.

Stay far, far away.
Wait... spectrum.. isn't that the original name of the **** super console that Kyle took a sledge hammer to?

All I know is that with a name that horrible I'll probably never own one. Having "dough" on my desktop is just not something I want to see. Seriously, if they can't come up with something better than that it doesn't bode well for the future of the company but I could easily be completely wrong. On the flipside, it did get them a considerable amount of publicity as I've seen this story posted on most of the major sites.

Become a Patron!
Back