Dune: Part Two Gets Digital, 4K UHD Blu-ray Release Dates Ahead of Extended IMAX Run

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Dune: Part Two, Denis Villeneuve's latest attempt at bringing Frank Herbert's 1965 epic sci-fi novel to the big screen, will become available to rent and/or purchase on digital starting this month, with physical versions coming later in May, Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures have announced.

See full article...

Cool, let me know when the BD drops so I can check it out from the "community library".

Sort of happy about this. I know Denis has said that he doesn't really do director/extended cuts but I can't shake the feeling with this coming out so soon that one might be happening anyway.

I want the 4K UHD disc but man $30 pre-order on Amz.... are we back in the Laserdisc pricing days?
I started noticing last year how prices were climbing again, especially since there are less stores still selling physical. Odds are though the price will drop as we get closer to release, I hope.

It'll probably be $10 by Black Friday.

That said, I wanna see it - I didn't do in theater, so I went ahead and pre-ordered the 4K edition. I think I have the first one on 4K too. One of the like 4 movies I own in 4K.

Although I see a lot more of them are down to some reasonable price, I may start to buff up my collection.

It'll probably be $10 by Black Friday.

That said, I wanna see it - I didn't do in theater, so I went ahead and pre-ordered the 4K edition. I think I have the first one on 4K too. One of the like 4 movies I own in 4K.

Although I see a lot more of them are down to some reasonable price, I may start to buff up my collection.
Same. We wanted to see it but didn't care about the f*ckbucket and I don't like sitting in theaters for 3-4 hours. I pre-ordered it using up some CC points.

Become a Patron!
Back