EA Could Be Considering More Dead Space Remakes according to a Purported Survey Shared by a Game Developer

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
The survey was broken into two parts with the first asking about the sequel and then the other about the third installment. While the second game was a welcomed sequel the third game is often derided by fans for a number of gameplay design choices. While many fans might enjoy seeing one, or both games, remade there are probably more that would be interested in a new game altogether and a few responses have even gone so far as to say that a complete reworking of the third game would be better than just doing a remake.

See full article...

I agree, just put out a new game. I'm enjoying the 1st remake but I'd rather that what limited resources they have got put into a new game and if anything, forget the 3rd but incorporate various elements (like the planet/snow and the space station missions) of it into a new game. I liked the 2nd game but it largely felt like a rehash of the 1st so don't feel like I'd be missing out on much if they didn't do a remake of it.

I agree, just put out a new game. I'm enjoying the 1st remake but I'd rather that what limited resources they have got put into a new game and if anything, forget the 3rd but incorporate various elements (like the planet/snow and the space station missions) of it into a new game. I liked the 2nd game but it largely felt like a rehash of the 1st so don't feel like I'd be missing out on much if they didn't do a remake of it.

I agree, 2 felt like 1 with differences, 3 was WTF

Become a Patron!
Back