Elon Musk Purchases 9.2% Stake in Twitter, Becomes Platform’s Biggest Shareholder

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Twitter has become more synonymous than ever with Elon Musk, whose ramblings, jokes, and memes have already catapulted him as one of the platform's most notable members. The Tesla and SpaceX CEO decided to throw some of his ridiculous wealth into the social media platform recently, according to a new regulatory filing that can confirm the world's richest man now owns a 9.2% stake in Twitter.

Go to post

This could prove interesting. Are we going to see Trump back in tweets because of Musk's focus on free speech? More russian Spam? Other content some consider verboten?

Somehow, I wasn't interested in Twitter in the least before this, and much to my surprise, I find my desire to be interested has gone down. I didn't know there was room to go below zero interest, but apparently there is.
It's scary now how easy it is to get set up on it now. A couple of weeks back when I was researching a story it gave the option to sign in with Google, I wasn't paying attention and a couple of clicks later I was registered. I deleted it the next day when I realized what happened after my email started getting notifications. What you see here is about as far as I go for social media, other than an occasional review on Amazon or BB, Newegg. Just not into it, not enough time.

Become a Patron!
Back