Elon Musk Slams Amazon’s Lord of the Ring Series: “Tolkien Is Turning in His Grave”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Amazon's new Lord of the Ring series has drawn many critics since its premiere last week, and one of them happens to be the world's richest man.

Go to post

My opinion of him has pretty much fallen off a cliff in the last 4-5 years so I can actually say that I don't value anything he has to say on this.

He might be right, I don't know, I have neither seen it, nor am I a huge lord of the rings fan.

I tried to read the book once, but I rolled my eyes at 100 pages of descriptions of maps and languages before the story even started, and decided it wasn't for me. I watched the first movie. it was big, and impressive, but never got around to watching the second or third. I had better **** do do with over 6 hours of my life.

So, I'm not the best to comment. Elon Musk may or may not be correct in his comments. I'll leave that to the true fans.

But I do know one thing. He'd be better off if he just shut the eff up and focused on running his businesses, and defensing himself in his lawsuits.

He should stay in his lane.

Become a Patron!
Back