Epic Games Store 15 Days of Free Games Promotion Concludes with Entire Tomb Raider Reboot Trilogy

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
tomb-raider-definitive-survivor-trilogy-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Square Enix

The final present that the Epic Games Store is gifting to finish off its 15 Days of Free Games promotion is not merely a single game; it’s every title in Square Enix’s critically acclaimed Tomb Raider trilogy.

Comprising Tomb Raider: Game of the Year edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, the generous offer allows Epic Games Store users who haven’t had the privilege of experiencing Lara Croft’s journey from rookie to master adventurer yet to do so at zero cost. All three games will be available for free on the Epic Games Store until January 6, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. (EST).

“Tomb Raider is a critically acclaimed action adventure that explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor,” reads the...

Continue reading...

I know there's a lot of fans of the originals that didn't like these but I did enjoy them. A part of the appeal was that, for each hardware gen they were released for, they used the most of what was available for then.

My wife, daughter and myself all enjoyed these games ... my daughter and I added these to our EPIC! ...collections

As I've said before, good games I already own and paid for, bad games I don't want. And Epic can shove their gifts.

Become a Patron!
Back