Fallout 76’s Locked and Loaded Update Detailed

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
fallout-76-locked-and-loaded-key-visual-1024x576.jpg
Image: Bethesda Softworks

Highlights for Fallout 76’s upcoming update, Locked and Loaded, have been revealed. Players will be able to switch between camps and new S.P.E.C.I.A.L. loadout options. New enemies and rewards have been added via a Daily Ops expansion. It will now be possible to craft multiple items at once with the new crafting slider. Aim assist and other melee improvements have been added. Players can also join in the Caps-A-Plenty Weekend event to sell items for double the value leading up to this update. Locked and Loaded arrives on April 27 and marks the beginning of Season 4.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts – Adapt your characters to every new challenge you face in Appalachia with S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts. After level 25, you can use a “Punch Card Machine” in your C.A.M.P. and at Train Stations to completely reset your S.P.E.C.I.A.L...

Continue reading...

Anyone still playing this? I never bought in but I was tempted. Angry Joe used to bag on it all the time about how broken it was.

Supposedly it’s finally shaped up and is one of the more populated games on Xbox, but yeah, I never touched it because of poor early reviews and it’s been out so long now It dropped off my radar and I have other things I’d rather play.

If you like survival/builders it's ok, and if youre in to Fallout then it's even better.
I put about 400hrs in to it, the sub is a must tho imo.

Currently in Conan Exiles, but I rotate to FO76 and NMS for the survival/builder fix.

Huh too bad we don't have a community in there. That might draw me back to it.

Become a Patron!
Back