Files of the Unexplained Makes Its Netflix Debut

David_Schroth

Administrator
Staff member
From the creators of Explained, Files of the Unexplained is a docuseries that explores eight haunting encounters about…. blobs, hauntings, cold cases and disappearances. The series was produced by Vox Media Studios which marks its second premier this year with the first being season two of Full Swing. The series dropped last week and has […]

See full article...

I'm sure we'll end up checking this out at some point. My wife is kind of hardcore for this stuff and I've succumbed to watching ancient secret alien expeditions into the unknown mysteries of the lost socks of Atlantis to find the proof is unexplained when Bigfoot confronts river monsters.

;)

So, we watched most of this throughout the weekend and mostly enjoyed it. Wife doesn't like dark stuff and so was a bit annoyed by the Yuba Five (truly tragic and I agree with the person who mentioned the local bullies) and Lake Lanier episodes but I really do appreciate the more balanced approach this show has vs other similar ones that we've watched. I really like how they will have 3 or 4, or more, different perspectives for each topic and don't necessarily end up pushing one on you like so many other shows do. I'd also say the episode lengths are more appropriate as others really start to feel like they're beating a dead horse with repeating the same ideas over and over again.

Probably won't watch the UFO one since that's something I've already seen way too much of already and definitely a hard pass on the Salish one since that would only freak my wife out more even though I have told her about it over the years since I did at one point live in NW Washington state.

Thanks for tip as I probably would've skipped this show otherwise.

Wife doesn't like dark stuff and so was a bit annoyed by the Yuba Five (truly tragic and I agree with the person who mentioned the local bullies)
I'm into this stuff as well especially missing persons or unexplained disappearances. The Yuba City five is really an odd occurrence.

Become a Patron!
Back