First Wallpapers for the Next Tomb Raider Game Unveiled as Crystal Dynamics Rolls Out Society of Raiders Fan Page

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
The first wallpapers for the next Tomb Raider game have been released by Crystal Dynamics who launched a new fan page yesterday. The developer tempted fans with a puzzle based on runes and relics which unlocks a tomb and then users were invited to create a free membership account that grants access to the new wallpapers and more.

See full article...

Can someone explain to me what the **** Vegan leather is? I think I'm too old to get it.

Well if you consider it's probably from recycled materials it literally is junk.

I guess the marketing people thought "vegan leather" sounds better than "recycled plymouth reliant vinyl seats"
What's wrong with calling it imitation leather? That's honest. vegan leather screams pretentiousness.

BTW, the more I had time to digest the character design, the less I like it. It's as if a committee designed it to be the least attractive possible without being obvious about it. Drooping uniboobs, short legs, slightly large head, square face, neither particularly fit nor thin, waistline closer to straight.

Also why are we exactly redesigning the character again anyway? Is this gong to be another reboot?

I think the idea of vegan leather is that it is a natural bio-degradable product while imitation would be some kind of plastic
I thought vegan just means none of the materials used are animal based.

Googling it, vegan leather is made of polyurethane, so it is basically liquid dinosaurs, so much for sustainability, and so much for being vegan :D

BTW, the more I had time to digest the character design, the less I like it. It's as if a committee designed it to be the least attractive possible without being obvious about it. Drooping uniboobs, short legs, slightly large head, square face, neither particularly fit nor thin, waistline closer to straight.

Also why are we exactly redesigning the character again anyway? Is this gong to be another reboot?

I mean. If she was modeled after a real person and that person wanted to bang I wouldn't exactly kick her out of the bed.

...unless she wanted to do it on the floor.

I mean. If she was modeled after a real person and that person wanted to bang I wouldn't exactly kick her out of the bed.

...unless she wanted to do it on the floor.
It is my conviction that fiction should not try to represent mediocrity or worse, but aim much higher.

You wouldn't want Need for Speed to have average grocery getters and ****boxes either, but cars you have no hope of attaining in real life.

It is my conviction that fiction should not try to represent mediocrity or worse, but aim much higher.

You wouldn't want Need for Speed to have average grocery getters and ****boxes either, but cars you have no hope of attaining in real life.

There should still be a sense of realism in some fiction.

There should still be a sense of realism in some fiction.
Sorry, but a Pagani Zonda is just as real as a 2010 Toyota Camry. So are people with above average looks. A hero should represent ideals, not some universal amalgamation that all people see themselves in.

Realism and beauty are not irreconcilable concepts. Don't let them gaslight you with that.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back