GAMDIAS Unveils HERMES M4 Hybrid Mechanical Keyboard

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
GAMDIAS has announced its new HERMES M4 Hybrid sixty-five percent mechanical RGB gaming keyboard featuring black or white replaceable keycaps.

See full article...

Another 65% piece of future e waste. People collect these things now. Display them as prized posessions. I'm from.the time of beige boxes where the ultimate keyboard was one of the first Gen IBM keyboards. From a time when Amiga were cutting edge and you might know 1 or 2 people that had one... sigh... now people collect non fully functional keyboards in pretty colors and I just don't get it.

Yeah, I hate that this thing is 65%. I really like the overall design and would be strongly interested in it if it was a full-size model. I ran out of time this morning but plan on going back to the website to see if they offer something similar in full-size. It has the gimmicky stuff but could easily be configured for more utilitarian use with style, which is my angle but no way am I gonna grab any TKL or less.

I like TKL for ergonomic reasons (right-handed) as I don't need the number pad. Removing more keys than that is too much of a compromise for little gain. Most of the mini keyboards I've seen are fashion accessories for the desk.

Become a Patron!
Back