Ghosts ’n Goblins Resurrection Coming to Other Platforms

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
ghosts-n-goblins-resurrection-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Capcom

Capcom has announced that it is bringing Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection to Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One later this year. The game launched on the Nintendo Switch back in February. The original debuted over 35 years ago in arcades and gained many fans. Now, the noble knight Arthur has returned to save his princess from the demon realm. Once again, players will need to not only beat the game but also continue to replay it on the more difficult settings in order to truly complete it.

Prepare to CHALLENGE AGAIN! With multiple difficulty options for new knights and local co-op, Ghosts ‘n Goblins has never been more fun! Guide the noble knight Arthur through perilous stages as he descends into the Demon Realm to rescue the princess. Choose from multiple difficulties: Squire mode offers reduced difficulty, Knight mode offers a classic...

Continue reading...

I enjoyed this game back in the 80's arcades. Kinda meh nowadays

Nice that it's coming to other platforms, I knew it would. I'll still try this game out, but I pretty much gave up on the series with the original arcade game, and the NES game. My brother keeps f*cking around with the series though. He likes hard games, but GnG is too hard even for him. He played Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins, and I don't know what other games in the series. Me, I preferred the Gargoyle's Quest series, especially the 3rd game Demon's Crest, as does my brother. Never played the Maximo series. Whenever GnG is mentioned, it brings back "fond" memories of being horribly brutalized by the game as a child. I go to a dark corner of my room, hug my knees to my chest, and slowly rock back and forth. I'm not crying though, just some dust got in my eyes. I definitely don't have nightmares thanks to this series. Nope, not at all.

Man that game was hard in the arcade, never go to pass even the 1st level boss without several quarters.

I loved playing Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins on the PSP.

The switch version looks pretty good. If the price is right I may get it for PC

Nice that it's coming to other platforms, I knew it would. I'll still try this game out, but I pretty much gave up on the series with the original arcade game, and the NES game. My brother keeps f*cking around with the series though. He likes hard games, but GnG is too hard even for him. He played Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins, and I don't know what other games in the series. Me, I preferred the Gargoyle's Quest series, especially the 3rd game Demon's Crest, as does my brother. Never played the Maximo series. Whenever GnG is mentioned, it brings back "fond" memories of being horribly brutalized by the game as a child. I go to a dark corner of my room, hug my knees to my chest, and slowly rock back and forth. I'm not crying though, just some dust got in my eyes. I definitely don't have nightmares thanks to this series. Nope, not at all.
You don't know pain until you've experienced the Master System version of Ghouls 'n Ghosts.

Become a Patron!
Back