Ghostwire: Tokyo Coming to Xbox Series X|S Consoles and Game Pass on April 12 with Massive, Free Spider’s Thread Update (New Areas, Abilities, an...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Ghostwire: Tokyo is no longer exclusive to PlayStation 5 and PC. As reported by Xbox Wire and echoed in a separate announcement by Bethesda, the supernatural action-adventure thriller from Tango Gameworks has finally been dated for Xbox consoles, available for Xbox Series X|S with Xbox Game Pass, as well as Windows 10/11 PC with PC Game Pass, beginning April 12. A new update for Ghostwire: Tokyo dubbed "Spider's Thread," which Bethesda has described as being "massive," will also be released on that same date, offering new areas, abilities, challenges, and more for seasoned players who are looking for new reasons to explore Japan's capital as Akito and KK, his spirit detective.

See full article...

I got this as part of an RTX GPU bundle. I did enjoy the visuals and story but after a bit, the grind really got boring for me. I played it for about a month, switched over to SM Remastered, and never went back. I don't think it was a horrible game, it just didn't keep me interested.

Become a Patron!
Back