GIGABYTE Unveils AORUS GeForce RTX 3080|3090 XTREME WATERFORCE GPUs with Water Blocks and AIO Coolers

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
gigabyte-aorus-geforce-rtx-3080-3xtreme-waterforce-wb-10g-gpu-box-1024x576.jpg
Image: GIGABYTE

GIGABYTE has announced four new GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards outfitted with premium cooling solutions: the AORUS GeForce RTX 3090 XTREME WATERFORCE WB 24G, AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 XTREME WATERFORCE WB 10G, AORUS GeForce RTX 3090 XTREME WATERFORCE 24G, and AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 XTREME WATERFORCE 10G.

The AORUS GeForce RTX 3090 XTREME WATERFORCE WB 24G and AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 XTREME WATERFORCE WB 10G are equipped with beautiful water blocks, which make them ideal for competent builders who are planning to go all out with an open-loop cooling system.

One of their major selling points is leak detection, which is...

Continue reading...

Currently have an AIO card, and definitely want another and cannot recommend enough.

Though the Founder's Edition coolers this time around look like a great stand in, nothing beats the way AIOs take both cooling and noise just straight out of the equation when it comes to unlocking GPU performance.

Never water-cooled anything yet but I'm strongly inclined towards doing so to a 3090. For me though, it'll be a Strix 3090 and have seen that EK is making blocks for them. Already read a decent review over at Igor's a few weeks back about the Eisblock and a RTX 3090 that looked promising. Kept it at 29c with a 2.2 GHz clock rate.

https://www.igorslab.de/alphacool-e...test-340-watt-eiskalt-auf-den-punkt-gebracht/

p.s. He's got a new language button at the top right of the page which will translate the page to English now.

I wonder what waterblock they used for these.

I pretty much guarantee they didn't make their own.

I wonder if it is any good compared to buying an air cooled model and attaching your own...

I wonder what waterblock they used for these.

I pretty much guarantee they didn't make their own.

I wonder if it is any good compared to buying an air cooled model and attaching your own...

If I could get a hold of one of these I'd tell you given that I'm using an RTX 3090FE with a waterblock.

I wouldn't mind one of these, if it were actually a 'choice', as it does take quite a bit of the risk out of the proposition. Granted I'd generally just prefer one with an actually good full-coverage AIO setup as the ones generally available still have the blower, which still spins up under load.

This is the card I wanted.

Sadly, this is the card that has never been in stock, anywhere, ever.

Become a Patron!
Back