GIGABYTE Z690 GAMING X DDR4 Motherboard Review

Dan_D

Administrator
Staff member
Introduction GIGABYTE is a well-known staple of the motherboard industry that goes back decades. GIGABYTE offers a wide range of products at each price point, with the vast majority of its offerings being targeted toward gamers and DIY enthusiasts. Today, we are looking at GIGABYTE’s Z690 GAMING X DDR4 motherboard. As far as the physical hardware goes, it isn’t the most innovative at this price point, but it does have a slick and appealing industrial look. The GIGABYTE Z690 GAMING X DDR4 is a value-oriented motherboard based on a high-end chipset coming in right at around $277 at the time […]

See full article...

If I was going all in on 12th gen I'd do this. That board packs a lot of power for the value. Sure, $277 is still a little up there but compared to the premium, and what you're getting, it's a great value.

If I was going all in on 12th gen I'd do this. That board packs a lot of power for the value. Sure, $277 is still a little up there but compared to the premium, and what you're getting, it's a great value.
I thought about a Gaming X board a while back as it did indeed pack a lot into a cheaper price, but boy have those prices gone up. Just like everything else.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back