Guardians of the Galaxy Devs Have No Regrets over Its Sales Performance

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Though its characters succeeded on the big screen, the Guardians of the Galaxy game didn't become a blockbuster. But nearly six months after its release, the developers feel it is finding an audience.

Go to post

I had no interest or any real knowledge of the game until I visited a friend and watched him play some of the game on his XBSX about a month ago. Seemed interesting and fun enough for me to check out, so I put it on my list of games to try to get some hands-on time with at some point in the future.

I had no interest or any real knowledge of the game until I visited a friend and watched him play some of the game on his XBSX about a month ago. Seemed interesting and fun enough for me to check out, so I put it on my list of games to try to get some hands-on time with at some point in the future.

You can buy it used for consoles on the cheap. I think I sold mine for 20ish. It's just ok... the voice acting and the story are fine but the game has other problems (namely, combat)

It’s on XBGP right now. I found controller support on PC to be dodgy but the game is fairly entertaining.

You can buy it used for consoles on the cheap.
I was thinking I would grab it on sale for PC (or better yet, one of my friends grabs it and then I use their copy through Steam library share). I don't own any 9th-gen consoles, and after watching DF's coverage I am definitely staying away from the version of this game for 8th-gen consoles.

Become a Patron!
Back