Here’s Your Chance to Win an Extremely Rare GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition GPU

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-cyberpunk-2077-edition-pair-1024x576.jpg
Image: NVIDIA

Following up on yesterday’s tease over social media, NVIDIA has officially detailed its limited-edition Cyberpunk 2077 GPU. As suspected, this is a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti model with a striking, yellow shroud inspired by the art design of the game, but it won’t be available for purchase.

Only 200 of these beauties have been made, and gamers can only get their hands on the extremely limited variant by entering NVIDIA’s #RTXOn Sweepstakes. Here are the details and rules, straight from green team:

Here on GeForce.com, we’re giving away 77 of the 200 cards to our GeForce community via our 2020 #RTXOn sweepstakes...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm game doesn’t release for another 6+ months, and they are putting this out as the special game edition this early.

...makes me think we aren’t seeing any different hardware prior to October

Reactions: _k_
I wish the best for all to enter this. It's a sharp looking card. With what I've got it wouldn't make much of a difference so I'm not entering. Not to mention I've got zero luck at contests.

Don't forget to enter on Facebook and Instagram as well! :)

I got news for you Dan. This forum is technically social media. ;)
I agree with Dan, and yep you're right, but you still won't find me on twitter, FB, insta, etc. If it wasn't for work I'd wouldn't even have a cell phone.

I have accounts on all of them...but they are pretty locked down and i barely use them.

Anyone catch when this drawing is supposed to take place I can find nothing. lol.

Become a Patron!
Back