Horizon Forbidden West Reveals PC Specs and Customization Options, including FoV Slider

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Nixxes and Guerrilla Games have shared the PC specifications and some of the customization options for Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition ahead of its release on PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store on Thursday, March 21.

See full article...

oofta! 150 GB install size. Definitely gotta finish RDR2 and uninstall before I move onto this, at least with the desktop rigs anyway.

The GoG install files for Horizon: Zero Dawn - Complete Edition weigh in at around 71.4 GB, but I don't have it installed to know the unpacked disk size. So I suspect there's probably a little bloat going on with the Forbidden West edition. Yes, I'm aware they're two different games, but can the developers explain the reason the new game is twice the size of the old one?

I have Horizon Zero Dawn installed right now, I've been playing through the full game (Complete Edition) here's my install in STEAM right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-05 213033.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-05 213033.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 8
but can the developers explain the reason the new game is twice the size of the old one?
Well Diablo 3 is 16.1GB and Diablo 4 is 89.8GB thats a x5 increase si it could be worse.

Looks like BG3 is my big man on campus. Mine is showing about 145gb. Most other games are a bit under 100gb that I have installed.

Outer worlds complete, Avatar, Destiny 2, 7 days to die.. Actually surprisingly Forza Horizon 5 with it's two expansions is larger. FH5 is 142gb, and the two addons are 10.8 and 17.8 gb each. Pushing that to 170gb? ****. Might need to finally uninstall that one... though I do play it for a few minutes every blue moon.

Yeah, I forgot about BG3. It is a monster and I've got it installed on all 3 rigs but its on the back burner until summer.

I should really uninstall games I haven't played in over a year instead of buying more SSDs, but there is always that what if I want to play them tomorrow?

I should really uninstall games I haven't played in over a year instead of buying more SSDs, but there is always that what if I want to play them tomorrow?
I still have a few 2TB NVMe drives that need upgrading to 4TB...

:ROFLMAO:

Sooo close to finishing RDR2 and can't wait to jump into this. I was going to wait to get it later but I don't think I can. Will probably grab tonight when I get home.

Become a Patron!
Back