Indiana Jones 5 to Feature Opening Sequence with De-Aged Harrison Ford

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Indiana Jones 5's opening sequence will feature a de-aged Harrison Ford, reverting the 80-year-old actor back to his younger self, as seen in Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Temple of Doom, and The Last Crusade.

See full article...

They were really serious about releasing another Indy movie, huh? Wow! What's next, Rocky 18?!

C'mon! Just let it go, Hollywoke!

Yyyeeeaaahhh that surprised me. Especially since 4 wasn't received all that well, from what I recall.
If I could edit Shia out of 4 I'd completely enjoy it. I did like the story parts without his character. I get what they were hoping to do. It's been the same with Ghostbusters (although I did enjoy the newest one) in trying to find a way to hand it off but this attempt fell off a cliff. I'm not entirely sure the 5th won't either. I sort of think they need to just retire this franchise for a bit and do a reboot in around 10 years or so down the road. Just lay it to rest for a bit.

If I could edit Shia out of 4 I'd completely enjoy it. I did like the story parts without his character. I get what they were hoping to do. It's been the same with Ghostbusters (although I did enjoy the newest one) in trying to find a way to hand it off but this attempt fell off a cliff. I'm not entirely sure the 5th won't either. I sort of think they need to just retire this franchise for a bit and do a reboot in around 10 years or so down the road. Just lay it to rest for a bit.
Eh, well, it was also aliens so....? I think the hardest part of any reboot is finding actors that can fill a void. Really, who could replace Harrison Ford as Indy even in ten years? There's literally nobody I can even picture as doing Iron Man other than Robert Downy. Aside from that, they've got all these terrible scripts. My wife wanted to watch the new or remake of Point Break, and I slogged through it. But as a condition, I told her we had to watch the original the next week. And sure enough, she found Reeves and Swayze, along with a better script, a much better movie. It's entirely too difficult to pull off when the originals were so **** good. This isn't just about being old and grumpy. It's about quality, and sadly it's super hard to find these days. Very happy I saw Top Gun Maverick in theaters. Was a sight for sore eyes.

Point Break. When the original came out I was getting bored with both actors but was completely taken off guard by how good that movie was. Yet another they should've just left alone. I also agree on quality and how difficult it is to find these days. If focus could just be maintained a lot of it would follow through but so many projects, tv or movie, seem to have no focus. There are genres neither of my wife like but if done right we'll check things out. Case in point, right now we're enjoying Tulsa King. Not that much into Stallone of gangster stuff (but watched my share of each in my life) but we are really enjoying it so far. It's the same old stuff but we do appreciate that, so far, it's staying on its own tracks in a definitive direction.

Saw that! Withholding judgement. I can't tell if this is a train wreck or not yet. I'd like to be optimistically excited but have so many, many, many disappointments. :ROFLMAO: Guess I'll just have to keep the fingers crossed.

Become a Patron!
Back