InWin Debuted Three New PC Cases at CES 2023 Including the POC Mini-ITX Chassis Which Uses a Foldable Origami Design

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
InWin debuted three new chassis at CES including one that is assembled like an origami project, another whose panels and modules can be installed in many multiple configurations, and a more industrial approach incorporating thicker SECC steel construction materials.

See full article...

I admit that I'm a bit curious about the Mod Free one but I'd want a Midsize or smaller, not E-ATX. I can't say that I've ever seen a case that could be reconfigured in so many different ways.

I admit that I'm a bit curious about the Mod Free one but I'd want a Midsize or smaller, not E-ATX. I can't say that I've ever seen a case that could be reconfigured in so many different ways.
Seen an LTT vid about it the other day, looks like a cool idea, maybe a bit concerned about the structural integrity, I just hope if they do bring them out that the continue to support it long enough so that if people who want extra modules in a couple years still can get them.

I just hope if they do bring them out that the continue to support it long enough so that if people who want extra modules in a couple years still can get them.
That is a big if and it wouldn't be the 1st time a company came out with what is, on paper, a seemingly good product only to drop support after enough other factors lead to its demise. InWin is pretty solid but still . . .

Become a Patron!
Back