Jedi: Fallen Order II? Respawn Job Listings Point to Another Single-Player Star Wars Game

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Cal Kestis's story may be far from over. Respawn Entertainment, which developed Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, is looking for a new Senior Character Artist, Level Designer, and Senior Software Engineer to join its "Star Wars Team." Considering the developer's willingness to extend Fallen Order's narrative and how well the game has sold thus far, a sequel could definitely be in the works.

EA itself holds Disney's Star Wars license for at least another four more years, with the possibility of the contract being renewed at a later date too, though recent controversies surrounding 2017's Star Wars Battlefront 2 have led many to question whether the company deserves to retain those rights.

This is great news.
I'd love to eventually see a Star Wars RPG in the vein of The Witcher 3.
Maybe if these single player games keep doing well we will get one some day.

I’d like to see another Galaxies, but not sure we ever get there again.

Haven’t played Fallen Order yet, it looks an awful lot like Titanfall with a lightsaber — not that that is a bad thing. Mostly just haven’t picked it up yet because EA.

With the popularity of The Mandalorian I think a modern version of Bounty Hunter would be a big hit.

Become a Patron!
Back