Jim Keller Reportedly Working with Samsung on AI Processors

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
jim-keller-intel-1024x576.jpg
Image: Intel

Jim Keller is rumored to be working with Samsung on a new line of AI processors. The rumor was sparked by a keynote speech he made at the Samsung SAFE Forum last week. If true, he would be working with some of the most advanced node processes on the planet, such as Samsung’s 2 nm chips set to arrive in 2025.

At the Samsung Foundry Forum meeting a few days ago, Jim Keller gave a keynote speech, which sparked speculation that he would join Samsung and engage in more advanced AI processors.

Image: Samsung

CompanyTitleImportantProduct1980s1998DECArchitectAlpha19981999AMDLead ArchitectK7...

Continue reading...

If anybody can pull it off it's Keller. Dude is single handedly responsible for AMD's rebirth. I swear if Skynet is real, it'll be Keller that invents it.

If anybody can pull it off it's Keller. Dude is single handedly responsible for AMD's rebirth. I swear if Skynet is real, it'll be Keller that invents it.
China’s social credit system is called Skynet.

I don't know why AMD ever released him to help their competitors... should have locked him in the engineering dungeon. With full pay, of course.

Become a Patron!
Back