Peter_Brosdahl Moderator Staff member Joined May 28, 2019 Messages 11,151 Reaction score 7,925 Nov 22, 2023 #1 I just thought it was a nice effort in creating something from scratch with spare parts. https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/18114pc
I just thought it was a nice effort in creating something from scratch with spare parts. https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/18114pc
Grimlakin Forum Posting Supreme Joined Jun 24, 2019 Messages 10,950 Reaction score 7,301 Nov 22, 2023 #2 That's awesome but if you have spare parts that include led fan power supplies... You're version of Spare and mine are different.
That's awesome but if you have spare parts that include led fan power supplies... You're version of Spare and mine are different.
Peter_Brosdahl Moderator Staff member Joined May 28, 2019 Messages 11,151 Reaction score 7,925 Nov 22, 2023 #3 Yeah, I have to agree. My leftovers are usually pretty plain and unexciting.
Niner51 FPS Junkie Joined May 29, 2019 Messages 2,260 Reaction score 1,768 Nov 29, 2023 #4 Very well done sir.