Knight Rider, Battlestar Galactica, and Xena Are Coming to Pinball FX as Part of Its Universal Pinball: TV Classics Bundle Pack

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Zen Studios has announced that it's bringing tables based on Knight Rider, Battlestar Galactica, and Xena to Pinball FX on May 16. The three tables will be included in the Universal Pinball: TV Classics bundle pack featuring music, imagery, and more from these popular shows. In particular fans of Knight Rider will have a hard time not geeking out from recreated scenes and stunts which include the epic face-off between KITT and KARR. Fans of Xena will be treated to the Iconic warrior princess' battle cry as she battles foes from the series. Commander Adama and his crew return in their attempt to save humanity with lines from the SyFy series.

See full article...

Yeah, I was thinking the same yesterday when I heard about this. I instantly imagined a Pepperidge Farms meme/gif for K.I.T.T. that shows the old man watching a clip with the meme being "Remember when A.I. driven cars didn't hurt innocent bystanders . . ."

Become a Patron!
Back