Live-Action Minecraft Movie Starring Jason Momoa Gets a August 4, 2025 Release Date, as Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom Moves to December 20, 2023

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Warner Bros. appears to have made up its mind about two of its upcoming films, both of which happen to star Jason Momoa. Minecraft, a live-action movie from Jared Hess (Napoleon Dynamite) based on Mojang's hugely popular sandbox game, will be released on August 4, 2025, reports Deadline, while Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom, a sequel to the 2018 superhero film, also directed by James Wan, will now premiere on December 20, 2023. Aquaman 2 was originally slated for a Christmas Day debut, but fans of Momoa and the "guy who talks to fish" can now check the feature out a couple of days earlier. Fast X, also with Momoa as the villainous Dante, is out on May 19, 2023.

See full article...

Yea.... I don't get it. Maybe it will be an amazing movie like the Battleship movie that won so many Oscars and other awards and vast fan acclaim.

Like I was mentioning in our movie thread, they're just throwing crap at any wall in any direction these days to see what sticks. This'll be right up there with the Emoji movie I'm sure. I guess Jason didn't learn from Conan that some things are best left untouched.

Become a Patron!
Back