Lucy, The Ghoul, and Other Fallout TV Character Stats Revealed by Bethesda Game Studios

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Fallout Shelter has received an update inspired by Prime Video's Fallout series, and with it comes official stats from Bethesda Game Studios that confirm how SPECIAL some of show's leading characters are, including Lucy MacLean, Maximus, and The Ghoul, the necrotic post-human played by veteran actor Walton Goggins.

See full article...

Sort of cool nerdy stuff but the show definitely has The Ghoul performing with greater stats than these. Watching him get smacked around like a ping-pong ball and pull off all those dead-eye shots in the 2nd episode is enough for me to believe that his endurance/perception/agility is a bit higher than what's listed here.

It'd be better if they didn't try desperately to fit it into the canon. Square peg, round hole.

I'm sorry so many people are wrong for enjoying this.
Why so defensive? Can't you enjoy it without validation? Sometimes it is better to make adaptations stand alone, especially when it comes to open world RPGs. It seems pointless to try and fit it into an open ended game series. NV has several possible endings that the show conflicts with. Saying it is canon while NV also remaining canon just makes no sense. Round hole square peg as I've said. I actually started liking the show more since ep 5. Some egghead producer telling me it's not canon won't make me like it less, neither would confirming it as canon would make me like it more.

Become a Patron!
Back