Mad Catz Announces G.Y.R.A. Gaming Chair Series

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Mad Catz has announced its latest gaming chairs in the form of the G.Y.R.A. and G.Y.R.A. C1.

Go to post

Shocker, looks like every other $200 or less "gamer/racer" chair I have ever seen. I would rather sit on a metal folding chair than one of those.

Shocker, looks like every other $200 or less "gamer/racer" chair I have ever seen. I would rather sit on a metal folding chair than one of those.

I think that's because they are all the same chair, just rebranded for each seller.

Oh great, a chair from MadCatz, so already I know a wiser use of my money is to set it on fire then flush it down the toilet. Well if I'm looking for a chair that won't last very long, I'll know which one to buy.

Oh great, a chair from MadCatz, so already I know a wiser use of my money is to set it on fire then flush it down the toilet. Well if I'm looking for a chair that won't last very long, I'll know which one to buy.
I have to second that based on a number of PS/PC controllers that I tried back in the day. They never lasted for long.

At this point, I would never buy a gaming chair even though I do like some of the skins. I got a generic one right before wfh and it isn't horrible but it is already beginning to fail. Meanwhile at my day job the boss let us upgrade our office chairs about a year ago and we settled on three different kinds to offer staff but the one I chose (~$370) is leaps and bounds better than the "gaming chair" I got for barely a 100 less. I'm a big guy at around 6'4" 300 lbs and this thing is so comfortable.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L4ZQMDX/?tag=thefpsreview-20

Become a Patron!
Back