Mad Catz Announces S.T.R.I.K.E. 11 Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Mad Catz has announced that the S.T.R.I.K.E. 11 is now available for purchase at Mad Catz's official website and authorized retailers ahead of its initial shipping from Q2 2023. The S.T.R.I.K.E. 11 is a compact wireless RGB mechanical gaming keyboard that features tri-mode connectivity (i.e., wired/2.4 GHz wireless/Bluetooth 5.0), hot-swappable mechanical switches, per-key RGB backlighting, and what Mad Catz has described as premium build quality, having a CNC aluminum frame. Users can expect up to 30 hours of playtime on a single charge.

See full article...

Lost me at "Mad Catz".
Yeah, I kind of lost track of how many crap controllers we went through back in the day for PS 1/2/N64, etc. They were cheap compared to OEM but it showed and they often broke within hours of being taken out of the package. I think I tried one more time about ten years ago with one of my PCs (before Xbox controllers became available) and called it quits after that. Granted this is a keyboard but unless I hear about a lot of stellar reviews it's not a company I trust.

I took a chance on this combo set for my 3700X rig. It's cheap but I've been pretty happy with it. I don't do a whole of typing on that rig as it's mainly just for gaming with a controller so this works out nicely for light use and it too has tri-connectivity options. It was plenty easy to pair with the motherboard BT and for $50 I figured I did alright as it also goes with the white/silver theme I've got going with that rig. My only complaint is that the keyboard sleep mode is a bit too aggressive. I think it's under a minute but it comes back pretty quick.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MCKPVBM/?tag=thefpsreview-20

Become a Patron!
Back