Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Reveals Its Newly Designed Venom, Voiced by Tony Todd

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Entertainment Weekly has shared the first full-body photo of Venom in Marvel's Spider-Man 2, revealing what the classic Marvel character will look like in Insomniac Games' new PlayStation 5 sequel. According to the image, this interpretation of Venom, who is voiced by actor Tony Todd, will feature the same sharp teeth that fans know and love, but with some noticeable design changes, such as a new logo. Marvel's Spider-Man 2 is out exclusively for PS5 on October 20, 2023.

See full article...

Reminds me of a modernized version of the one in Ultimate Spider-Man. Not against by any means and Tony Todd is awesome so this ought to be great.

I like it, classic design but the updated logo with the spider legs going over the shoulder looks good. I hope they make Venom more menacing than he appeared in the recent films; I like Tom Hardy, but his Venom voice (and mannerisms) was more Cookie Monster than Venom imo.

Reminds me of a modernized version of the one in Ultimate Spider-Man. Not against by any means and Tony Todd is awesome so this ought to be great.

I enjoyed that game (played it on GC, iirc). I seem to remember that the storyline from that game was supposed to be used in the Ultimate Spider-Man comic series, but I don't know if it ever did.

As for my personally favourite Venom design, it's this Jim Craig cover depiction of him. I remember this being the most 'monstrous' looking Venom design I had seen up to that point; I wonder if this is the first design where they depicted 'toes' on Venom.
clean.jpg

Become a Patron!
Back