Matrox LUMA, Matrox's new graphics card family...

I'm guessing they are big in the kiosk market where sound and space are issues. Glad to see them still kicking around.

I almost posted on this but honestly, I'm a bit confused about what this whole line is for. I could see pairing one with a very low-end CPU to create a budget build for productivity but even then I personally would just use a CPU with a decent IGP. I'm glad Matrox is trying to make a comeback but I'm confused as to why they didn't offer one of the 700 series Intel Arc cards. I know they're marketing them for signage but there's plenty of NUCs out there that can do the same.

Matrox are known for driving multiple displays off of one card with many tweaks and tricks. They kind of led the way in multi monitor use back in the day. Getting a dozen screens running off of one card even for image display spanning all of the displays is still a trick.

MATROX is still a player in the videowall, multidisplay, broadcast markets. Its been a while since they stopped making in house gpus using at some point AMD and now intel.

Become a Patron!
Back