Microsoft Is Delivering Life-Sized Xbox Series X Refrigerators

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
xbox-series-x-refrigerator-box-1024x576.jpg
Image: iJustine

Something that gamers have been joking about is how much Microsoft’s flagship next-gen console, the Xbox Series X, looks like a miniature refrigerator. We’re not really seeing it, but that hasn’t stopped Microsoft’s marketing department from turning memes into reality by delivering an actual Xbox Series X refrigerator to popular tech YouTuber iJustine.

Having spared no expense, Microsoft delivered the limited-edition product in a massive crate that mimics the console’s product packaging. From the glowing Xbox logo to Ultra HD Blu-ray slot, the fridge itself is a dead ringer for the actual system.

While we would have liked to see Phil Spencer jump out to surprise everybody, opening up the fridge did reveal green lighting, which is a nice...

Continue reading...

How funny would it have been if that was the actual size XBSX...

Anyway I think Snoop's was better, as it was filled with a XBSX cake and a ton of gin + juice, and some steaks

How funny would it have been if that was the actual size XBSX...

Anyway I think Snoop's was better, as it was filled with a XBSX cake and a ton of gin + juice, and some steaks
And here i thought that was the overlooking cabinet for a Xbox series x.

Just looks like a small square trash can to me. Reminds me of the Mac trash can more than any refrigerator.
Meh to each their own.

Become a Patron!
Back