Microsoft Reminds Internet Explorer Users That Browser Will Be Retired Soon

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Is there anyone out there who is still using Internet Explorer? Hopefully not, but for the weirdos who still haven't moved on to alternatives such as Firefox, Brave, and the little-known Chrome, Microsoft has published an announcement warning IE users that the classic browser will, as previously planned, be retired on June 15, 2022.

Go to post

IE still exists? I thought Edge replaced it like 5 years ago
Sort of did but IE is still in 10. Ironically though Edge, even after its Chromium makeover, still hasn't gained a whole lot more adoption but I think more people are using it. Doesn't hurt that it sets itself up as the default for a bunch of stuff either.

Yeah I hate when I typo something into the Start search bar and it decides to launch Edge to do a search for me....

I swear I wanted S-E-T-T-I-N-G-S, no idea how Sextoys popped up in Edge...

Yeah I hate when I typo something into the Start search bar and it decides to launch Edge to do a search for me....

I swear I wanted S-E-T-T-I-N-G-S, no idea how Sextoys popped up in Edge...
Google has you covered just clear that last 15 minutes of search history... you only NEEDED five minutes after all right?

I used it up to end of last year, because there was one particular government site that was only accessible with internet explorer, nothing else.

Become a Patron!
Back